Being a fitness enthusiast is not something uncommon in these days, when more and more people pay attention to their health. If you are here, you are probably one of those avid cyclists or men and women who regularly visit the gym.
Usually sport enthusiasts are owners of comfortable Sports Utility Vehicles, known as SUVs. Since most people already know why the exercising is important for their health and wellbeing, let’s move on to the next important question:
How to choose a quality SUV that would make my transportation easier?
Well, the selection of SUVs should be taken a bit more seriously than the selection of any standard car, as these vehicles are more expensive and will be used for multiple purposes.
Today, the small crossovers are chosen by the young generation of SUV owners, who prefer them to the large vehicles and sedans. So along with the popularity of the small SUVs, the number of their sales naturally rises, too.
To be able to choose the most appropriate SUV, you should take into account the following factors:
- Size and Height: Whether you would like to buy a small or a larger SUV? Take into consideration that not all of the vehicles can be mounted on the roof because of their size and height.
- Safety: You should ensure that the chosen SUV is safe enough when you drive through the streets.
- Price: As we already mentioned, these vehicles are more expensive compared to standard cars, so you need to consider your budget, as well. Obviously, if you are searching for the best luxury SUV, be ready to pay the highest price for it.
- The capacity for load bearing:Obviously, the more expensive SUVs will be able to accommodate more than 2 or 3 bicycles, so one of the factors to consider when choosing your SUV is how many bicycles it can hold and whether it meets your needs. Make sure that the chosen SUV is compatible with your bicycle.
- Metal construction: To avoid mishaps and to ensure better transportation, choose a unit with a solid metal construction.
- Comfortable and easy: Make sure that you can easily attach and detach the bike racks to the SUV and that they are secured enough against any thefts.
The Top Priced SUVs
On the list of the most expensive SUVs are 2014 BMW X6, 2015 Toyota Land Cruiser, 2014 Lexus LX 570, 2015 Cadillac Escalade, 2015 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class, etc., which prices range from $71,000.00 up to over $184,00.00 for 2014 Land Rover Range Rover.
The Most Affordable SUVs
If you find the list above non-proportional to your budget, you might want to find out more take a look at the list of the most affordable SUVs, among which are 2014 Nissan NV Cargo NV2500 HD, 2015 GMC Terrain, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2015 Buick Encore, 2015 Kia Sorento, 2015 Nissan Xterra, 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander, etc., which prices range from $27,000.00 to as little as $16,395.00 for 2015 Jeep Patriot.
Easy Related Posts
A Physically Fit Person’s Guide to Skin Care
We all know that exercise is good for the human health. In fact, several studies ...read more
Attending the gym after childbirth
It’s difficult to know when it’s OK to start back at the gym after giving ...read more
Is Pasta Good For You?
One common question I often hear from people when it comes to food choices is ...read more
When we notice that our bellies are getting a bit “paunchy,” one of the first ...read more